Cauliflower Cheese SoupFrom possumqueen 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh cauliflower, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chicken base shopping list
- 2/3 cup flour shopping list
- 4 cups cream shopping list
- 1/2# sharp cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Sweat cauliflower, celery, green pepper, onion, and carrots in 1/2 cup of butter for about 3 minutes.
- Add water and chicken base, cook until veggies are tender like you like.
- Add cream, mix until well blended.
- Take remaining butter - melt in another small pot and stir in flour until thick.
- Add butter/flour mixture to veggie mixture - stir well.
- Stir in cheese.
- Cook until nice and bubbly.