Total Christmas Or Thanksgiving Leftover CasseroleFrom tillia 5 years ago
- LEFTOVER THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS DINNER INGREDIENTS shopping list
- -Leftover Stuffing shopping list
- -Leftover cranberry sauce/relish shopping list
- -Leftover turkey shopping list
- -Leftover glazed carrots (or other veggies) shopping list
- -Leftover gravy shopping list
- -Leftover mashed potatoes shopping list
- ** I added Frozen white corn to the Veggie section w/ the leftover carrots shopping list
- ***EXPERIMENT W/ WHAT YOU HAVE ON HAND AND LET US KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT. shopping list
- -butter spray shopping list
- -Small Foil pans shopping list
- -butter shopping list
- -S&P...You might need to add this...Do so to your taste. shopping list
How to make it
- My Directions...different than Ms. Stewarts..click on link provided in description for hers.
- I use the small foil pans, make several, bake them, then freeze, for all my family to have in the winter months.
- -Pre-heat oven to 350
- -Spray foil pans with butter spray, wipe w/ paper towel.
- -Press leftover stuffing over bottom and up along sides of pans.
- ****Pre- bake this "shell" till moisture is gone from stuffing.
- -Spread leftover cranberry sauce/relish over bottom.
- -Place a layer of leftover turkey.
- -Place a layer of leftover carrots (I added frozen white corn here, w/ the carrots),or other veggies.
- -Spoon with leftover gravy.
- -Top w/ leftover mashed potatoes. ( I brushed top w/ butter)
- ***Bake at 350 for 15-20 min. or till top is golden brown.
- Serve or Freeze for a late Winter treat. Can also be made large size see original link.. Martha Stewart.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooktillia Warminster, PA
The Rating4 people
Great recipe! I make the standard leftover Turkey soup but I have to try this. Thank you.rml in loved it
Thanks Fantastic!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Great post, saving for my turkey day leftovers! Thank you~mamalou in Attleboro loved it