Total Christmas Or Thanksgiving Leftover CasseroleFrom tillia 7 years ago
- LEFTOVER THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS DINNER INGREDIENTS shopping list
- -Leftover Stuffing shopping list
- -Leftover cranberry sauce/relish shopping list
- -Leftover turkey shopping list
- -Leftover glazed carrots (or other veggies) shopping list
- -Leftover gravy shopping list
- -Leftover mashed potatoes shopping list
- ** I added Frozen white corn to the Veggie section w/ the leftover carrots shopping list
- ***EXPERIMENT W/ WHAT YOU HAVE ON HAND AND LET US KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT. shopping list
- -butter spray shopping list
- -Small Foil pans shopping list
- -butter shopping list
- -S&P...You might need to add this...Do so to your taste. shopping list
How to make it
- My Directions...different than Ms. Stewarts..click on link provided in description for hers.
- I use the small foil pans, make several, bake them, then freeze, for all my family to have in the winter months.
- -Pre-heat oven to 350
- -Spray foil pans with butter spray, wipe w/ paper towel.
- -Press leftover stuffing over bottom and up along sides of pans.
- ****Pre- bake this "shell" till moisture is gone from stuffing.
- -Spread leftover cranberry sauce/relish over bottom.
- -Place a layer of leftover turkey.
- -Place a layer of leftover carrots (I added frozen white corn here, w/ the carrots),or other veggies.
- -Spoon with leftover gravy.
- -Top w/ leftover mashed potatoes. ( I brushed top w/ butter)
- ***Bake at 350 for 15-20 min. or till top is golden brown.
- Serve or Freeze for a late Winter treat. Can also be made large size see original link.. Martha Stewart.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooktillia Warminster, PA
The Rating4 people
another great bird leftover recipe high 5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great post, saving for my turkey day leftovers! Thank you~mamalou in Attleboro loved it
Great recipe! I make the standard leftover Turkey soup but I have to try this. Thank you.rml in loved it