Dark Chocolate FrostingFrom iffyo 7 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter and chocolate on a double boiler. Once smooth and melted, gently whisk in corn syrup and vanilla.
- Whisk in icing sugar, a little at a time, drop in the sour cream and blend well .
- Add in hot water, a teaspoon at a time,stirring every once in a while.
- then let it stand for some time till it thickens to a spreadable consistency.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookiffyo IN
The Rating9 people
So usefull Iffyo.Thank you for posting this one too.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Iffyo - you have a bigger sweet tooth than I do! = ) And I'm with Crystal, my heart and mouth love you and my thighs... well, just focus on my smiling face. LOL Great recipe, love love love chocolate.sunny in Portland loved it
great recipe !!!!!!!!!!to use up my cream that's gone sour yesterday :)
enjoy your week-end
mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!