Venison Deluxe In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 pound venison cut into small chunks with fat removed shopping list
- 1 can beefy mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can beef noodle soup shopping list
- 8 ounces fresh or canned mushroom pieces shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a skillet and sear venison to seal its juices.
- Add venison and remaining ingredients to crock pot then season with salt, pepper, garlic and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook on low for five hours.
- Serve over rice.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!