Beef And Potato CasseroleFrom rodeogirl73 7 years ago
- 4-5 white potatoes, thinly slice, but not too thin or too thick shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz) cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1-2 lbs ground beef, cooked & drained shopping list
- 1/2 c finely chopped onions shopping list
- 1-1/2 c shredded cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c shredded cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c sour cream shopping list
- 1 c milk shopping list
- seasoning salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cook hamburger, drained fat
- In saucepan, combine all ingredients (except potatoes & 1/2 c shredded cheese) til cheese is completely melted
- In casserole dish, layer a hamburger mixture, than layer potatoe slices til to the top of casserole. (just like you do with lasagna).
- Cook for 1 hour
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese on top.
- Cook for another 15 mins.
- Remove from oven, let sit for about 5-10 mins.
- Serve hot
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!