Peanut Butter SurpriseFrom desertgal 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar, for rolling dough shopping list
- 36 mini peanut butter cups, chilled and unwrapped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using an electric mixer, cream peanut butter and butter in a mixing bowl until smooth. Add brown sugar; beat until combined, scraping down bowl as needed. Add eggs and vanilla, and beat until incorporated.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. With mixer on low speed, gradually beat in flour mixture in two batches.
- Scoop off dough by the tablespoon; roll into balls. Place granulated sugar on a plate; roll balls in sugar, coating completely. Place 2 inches apart on a nonstick insulated baking sheet.
- Bake until cookies begin to puff up slightly, about 7 minutes. Remove from oven. Press one peanut butter cup in center of each cookie. Return to oven; continue baking until cookies are golden brown and chocolate has begun to melt, about 6 minutes more. Let cool at least 10 minutes on baking sheet before transferring cookies to rack to cool completely.
- First published
The Cookdesertgal Billings, MT
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!