Pork Chops In Chive CreamFrom craftyazgirl 7 years ago
- 4 pork chops, cut 1/2-inch thick shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/3 cup chicken or beef broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In frying pan just large enough to hold the chops, melt the butter and oil over medium heat.
- Add chops to the pan. Brown on both sides. Remove chops. Add mushrooms to the pan. Saute for a few minutes.
- Add wine, broth and chives to the pan. Bring to a boil. Add chops.
- Cover. Reduce heat. Simmer until chops are tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove chops to a warm serving dish. Keep warm.
- Skim and discard fat from cooking liquid. Add cream and mustard.
- Bring to a boil, stirring. Cook until reduced and slightly thickened. Taste and add salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over chops. Sprinkle with extra chives