Dipped Chocolate Graham SticksFrom krumkake 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave. I use a 1 cup measuring cup, so that I have a narrow, deep container, making it easier to dip the stix. I just fill it with the white chocolate chips, melt it, and keep adding more chips and melting it as I need more coating.
- Have a large piece of waxed paper on the counter.
- Dip each graham stick halfway into the melted white chocolate.
- Set it on the waxed paper, and sprinkle with holiday edible decorations (tinted sugars or any of the cute decorations that are now available for sprinkling on cookies, etc).
- Once the melted white coating has hardened back up, the sticks will peel right off the waxed paper and you can store them in a container.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating2 people
I can ever so feel my sugar level creeping up Krum.... I made Martha Washington Balls today... I licked my fingers so many times... I know I picked up 1500 extra calories..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Oh my..I wish I would have thought of this! How super easy and they look so good! Thanks again for all the pictures.michellem in Idaho loved it