Banana FrittersFrom atokadawn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix and sift dry ingredients.
- Combine milk and egg well beaten, and add to dry ingredients, while beating constantly.
- The batter should be thin enough to entirely coat the banana (or other fruit). If too thick, add more liquid. If thin, add more flour.
- Peel banana and cut into halves.
- Then cut in two crosswise.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and lemon juice, and allow to stand 30 minutes.
- Drain, dip into the batter and fry in deep, hot fat.
- Serves 6-8.
The Cookatokadawn Munford, TN
The Rating7 people
Looks delicious -- will have to try this soon.edensong in Nashville loved it
This reminds me when my mother used to make these for me when I was young. I didn't have the recipe, but now I do, Thanks. I've printed it out.designerliz in Daly City loved it
this is great to dip into melted chocolate.momtaylor in Carlsbad loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!