Turkey Salad with Cranberry DressingFrom craftyazgirl 9 years ago
- 1 bunch salad greens (endive, romaine, leaf lettuce, or boston lettuce) shopping list
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken cu into julienne strips shopping list
- 1 medium potato, cooked peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks shopping list
- 1/2 cup mandarin orange sections shopping list
- 1 cup sliced cucumber shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- radish slices shopping list
- -----Cranberry Dressing------ shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon or nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Line a large serving platter or bowl with desired salad greens.
- Arrange turkey or chicken, along with potato pieces, mandarin oranges, cucumber and mushrooms over greens.
- Garnish salad with radish slices.
- To prepare dressing, place the cranberry sauce, mayonnaise and cinnamon or nutmeg in a blender container or food processor bowl. Cover and blend until dressing is smooth.
- Pour into serving bowl. Pass dressing with salad.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!