Brown Sugar SyrupFrom tuilelaith 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put brown sugar and butter in a sauce pan.
- Melt together.
- Add vanilla and water.
- Heat on meduim/high heat until it boils.
- Turn down a touch and boil for 5 minutes.
- We alter this a little by adding different flavorings. Cherry, rum, chocolate, add your favorite. Kids think this is the bomb....
- NOTE: Good idea from shirleyoma, use splenda brown sugar instead to make it for everyone and better for you!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating4 people
for this.. you may add me on the kids list;)sounds good!thanks!iffyo in loved it
I use Splenda brown sugar to cut down on the sugar and it works great! Great post!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I will make this, could you use this on pancakes?, i'll be making this for sure, thank you for posting this recipe.auntievi in Oshawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!