Brown Sugar SyrupFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put brown sugar and butter in a sauce pan.
- Melt together.
- Add vanilla and water.
- Heat on meduim/high heat until it boils.
- Turn down a touch and boil for 5 minutes.
- We alter this a little by adding different flavorings. Cherry, rum, chocolate, add your favorite. Kids think this is the bomb....
- NOTE: Good idea from shirleyoma, use splenda brown sugar instead to make it for everyone and better for you!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating4 people
I added some captain Morgan spiced rum and put the syrup in a homemade pecan pie. It was amazing! Also good in coffee and on Belgian waffles!LoriLai in loved it
I will make this, could you use this on pancakes?, i'll be making this for sure, thank you for posting this recipe.auntievi in Oshawa loved it
I use Splenda brown sugar to cut down on the sugar and it works great! Great post!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!