Tartar SauceFrom tuilelaith 8 years ago
- 1 cup mayo shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, optional shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- Peper to taste shopping list
- italian seasoning te taste, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all of the above together.
- Let set for an hour in the fridge for best flavor.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating4 people
Great Post, this is a good recipe.henrie in Savannah loved it
I made this over the weekend when I realized I was out of tartar sauce. :) I doubled the amount of relish though. Very tasty. Thank you!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it