Italian American CheeseburgersFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- Italian American cheeseburgers shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese (4 ounces) shopping list
- 1/3 cup snipped dried oil-pack tomatoes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh thyme shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 sourdough rolls, split and toasted shopping list
- Sliced red onions shopping list
- Sliced tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Combine beef, 3/4 cup of the Gorgonzola cheese, all but 1 tablespoon of the snipped dried tomatoes, the thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Shape mixture into 6 patties 3/4 inch thick.
- Place burger patties on the lightly oiled rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat.
- Grill for 14 to 18 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in centers registers 160 turning burgers once halfway through grilling.
- Remove burgers from grill.
- Top with remaining Gorgonzola and snipped dried tomatoes.
- Serve on toasted sourdough rolls with sliced red onions and tomatoes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!