Peanut Butter Marshmallow Chocolate CookieFrom achope246 9 years ago
- peanut butter cookie dough (I had some leftover fundraiser precut ones and used about 15 of them) shopping list
- About 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- About 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips shopping list
- marshmallows (We had the full-sized chocolate ones, so I cut them in quarters.) shopping list
- Decorations if wanted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Smash cookie dough into bottom of round cake pan. (Make edges a little higher so they don't burn.)
- Sprinkle chips and marshmallows over top.
- The six year old wanted sprinkles, so we did that too.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool almost entirely so they don't tear during cutting. I cut them in wedges.
The Cookachope246 Gastonia, NC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!