Chocolate PizzaFrom adacowan 6 years ago
- 1 pound homemade pizza dough, or purchased pizza dough shopping list
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (recommended: nutella) shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts, toasted shopping list
- pizza dough Ingredients Follow...(If you choose to use home-made): shopping list
- 1/2 cup warm water (105 to 110 degrees F) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for kneading shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for bowl shopping list
How to make it
- Position the oven rack on the bottom of the oven and preheat to 450.
- Line a heavy large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the dough to a 9-inch-diameter round.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet.
- Using your fingers, make indentations all over the dough.
- Brush the dough with butter, then bake until the crust is crisp and pale golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Immediately spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread over the pizza then sprinkle all the chocolate chips over.
- Bake just until the chocolate begins to melt, about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts over the pizza.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
- Directions for home-made pizza dough:
- Mix the warm water and yeast in a small bowl to blend.
- Let stand until the yeast dissolves, about 5 minutes.
- Mix the flour and salt in a food processor to blend.
- Blend in the oil.
- With the machine running, add the yeast mixture and blend just until the dough forms.
- Turn the dough out onto lightly floured surface and knead until smooth, about 1 minute. T
- Transfer the dough to a large oiled bowl and turn the dough to coat with the oil.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm draft-free area until the dough doubles in volume, about 1 hour.
- Punch the down dough and form into ball.
- The dough can be used immediately or stored airtight in the refrigerator for 1 day.
The Cookadacowan CA
The Rating4 people
Anything chocolate! Yum!stacip in Stockton loved it
Unique recipe.As a chocolate lover, this is mouthwatering!ambus in Lahore loved it
great "PICK-ME-UP"mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it