Thai Style Baked FishFrom watson2167 5 years ago
- 2 fish fillets any kind of fish discard all bones and skins shopping list
- 2 stalks lemongrass finely sliced shopping list
- 6 kaffir lime leaves finely sliced shopping list
- 1 piece ginger, finely sliced shopping list
- 1 red chili, deseeded and finely sliced shopping list
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander (celanto) shopping list
- 2 limes shopping list
- 3 tbsp cooking oil (olive oil) shopping list
- 2 tbsp fish sauce shopping list
- 2-3 tsp castor sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Clean fish fillets. Pat dry with kitchen paper and place them on a medium size aluminum foil and place into a heatproof dish for bake.
- Mix lemongrass, lime leaves, ginger, chili and coriander. Rub the mixture to both side of the fillets.
- Squeeze juice from the limes onto the fillets. Pour the oil over the fillets. Season with fish sauce and castor sugar, fold the foil and bake.
- Bake in preheat oven at 200 until thoroughly cooked about 20 minutes.
- Serve with Jasmine rice.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating1 people
Oh! this sounds so tasty. This has all the flavors going on at one time. Great post and a 5 for great flavors! Thanks.( got it printed and ready to go to the kitchen)grandmommy in Nashville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!