Grilled Pineapple ChickenFrom luvthewho 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce.
- Place chicken in pan or resealable bag with onion and marinade.
- Marinade overnight.
- Heat Grill or sautee pan sear chicken on both sides for approx. 3 minutes per side. Mark pineapple rings after you remove chicken.
- Place in preheated 350 degree oven and finish cooking till 165 degrees in thickest part of breast.
- Serve with rice, and vegetable. Or if making a sandwich served with seet onion flavored fries.
The Cookluvthewho Belpre, OH
The Rating4 people
I like the way you did the marinade. Scrumptious!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I'm bookmarking for the winter- when my oven comes back on!dynie in Marietta loved it
Love the flavors!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!