Marinara SauceFrom mattdrew 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves Minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 Medium yellow onion shopping list
- 2 28 oz Cans of crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 28 oz Can diced tomatoes (Drained) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/3 Cup dry white wine shopping list
- 3 Tbsp Dry Leaf rosemary shopping list
- 4 Tbsp dry basil shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tsp Dry Leaf marjoram shopping list
- black pepper to Taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium stock pot saute onion and garlic in olive oil for 4 - 6 minutes or until onion is clear. Then add Tomatoes, Chicken Broth, white wine and dry ingredients, reduce to low heat and simmer 2 1/2 hours covered, stirring frequently.
- Tip: Muddle dry ingredients (Parsley, Rosemary, Basil and Marjoram) before adding to sauce.
The Cookmattdrew West Des Moines, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!