Mozzerella Bacon Chicken BreastFrom obsidianbutterfly 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place chicken breasts in an oven-safe baking dish, any size.
- Divide the shredded cheese between the 4 chicken breasts; top each one with the cheese.
- Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each chicken breast with cheese.
- Bake in a 375-degree oven for 45 minutes, or until the juices run clear.
The Cookobsidianbutterfly Twentynine Palms, CA
The Rating2 people
Hi I do this with thin sliced Prosciutto, and I also just tuck it right under the Prosciutto, but I use a crumbled feta cheese. Great post!! yum yum...
Marieinvisiblechef in loved it
Had some difficulty keeping the cheese in place, but got it in the end. This is really a nice, different way of preparing chicken. Thanks for sharing!jo87 in East London loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!