CLASSIC GRAHAM CRACKER CRUSTFrom borius 6 years ago
How to make it
- UNBAKED CRUST:
- Combine ingredients in a medium bowl to the consistency of coarse meal.
- Press into 9” pie plate evenly all around, about 1/8” thick. If the crumbs won’t stick add 1 tablespoon of water to the mix.
- Chill for one hour in refrigerator.
- BAKED CRUST:
- Follow unbaked recipe including the one hour chill.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove to rack for cooling.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookborius Klamath Falls, OR
The Rating4 people
Used this with your key lime pie recipe and it was just wonderful! It'll be a staple in my pie/cake making book :)metalbird in Englewood loved it
yes! i found a peaches and cream pie to put in thislovinfood420 in Cambridge loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!