CLASSIC GRAHAM CRACKER CRUSTFrom borius 8 years ago
How to make it
- UNBAKED CRUST:
- Combine ingredients in a medium bowl to the consistency of coarse meal.
- Press into 9” pie plate evenly all around, about 1/8” thick. If the crumbs won’t stick add 1 tablespoon of water to the mix.
- Chill for one hour in refrigerator.
- BAKED CRUST:
- Follow unbaked recipe including the one hour chill.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove to rack for cooling.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookborius Klamath Falls, OR
The Rating5 people
yes! i found a peaches and cream pie to put in thislovinfood420 in Cambridge loved it
Used this with your key lime pie recipe and it was just wonderful! It'll be a staple in my pie/cake making book :)metalbird in Englewood loved it
pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!