The Exotic Rice CreamFrom noir 8 years ago
- 60g dark chocolate (65 % or 75% cocoa) shopping list
- 90g rice flour shopping list
- 480-500ml milk shopping list
- 3 Tbs Castor sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp Chinese five-spice powder (see my *In A Pinch* recipe)or cinnamon shopping list
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- A handful pink pralines, broken into pieces shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, add half of the milk with the chocolate, sugar, five-spice powder and vanilla extract.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the other half of the milk until it is well blended.
- Melt the chocolate and then, bring the contents of the saucepan to the boil and set aside.
- Pour the rice flour mixture into the pan while mixing vigorously to prevent the formation of lumps.
- Put the saucepan over medium heat and stir while cooking until the mixture becomes thick and perfectly smooth.
- Turn off the heat and continue stirring until the cream has cooled completely.
- Pour into glasses/bowls and refrigerate for a few hours.
- 8. Before serving, sprinkle with the pink pralines.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
Oh yes, my friend...gonna make a double recipe because my care bears will inhale this one and they need to gain a few lbs.Thanksmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Just saw this! Spicy and creamy chocolate? Pralines...Oh my goodness! *smile* Love the sparkly tree too!pink in USA loved it
This is very tempting!smooch in America loved it