The Exotic Rice CreamFrom noir 6 years ago
- 60g dark chocolate (65 % or 75% cocoa) shopping list
- 90g rice flour shopping list
- 480-500ml milk shopping list
- 3 Tbs Castor sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp Chinese five-spice powder (see my *In A Pinch* recipe)or cinnamon shopping list
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- A handful pink pralines, broken into pieces shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, add half of the milk with the chocolate, sugar, five-spice powder and vanilla extract.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the other half of the milk until it is well blended.
- Melt the chocolate and then, bring the contents of the saucepan to the boil and set aside.
- Pour the rice flour mixture into the pan while mixing vigorously to prevent the formation of lumps.
- Put the saucepan over medium heat and stir while cooking until the mixture becomes thick and perfectly smooth.
- Turn off the heat and continue stirring until the cream has cooled completely.
- Pour into glasses/bowls and refrigerate for a few hours.
- 8. Before serving, sprinkle with the pink pralines.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
This is very tempting!smooch in America loved it
Just saw this! Spicy and creamy chocolate? Pralines...Oh my goodness! *smile* Love the sparkly tree too!pink in USA loved it
Oh yes, my friend...gonna make a double recipe because my care bears will inhale this one and they need to gain a few lbs.Thanksmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it