Cajun Honey Pork LoinFrom luvthewho 7 years ago
- pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/4 cup of honey shopping list
- 2 tsp of salt shopping list
- 2 tsp of black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp of granulated garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup of cajun seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- 2 tsp of butter shopping list
- 2 tsp. of fresh minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup of white wine shopping list
- 2 pints of heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 jar of roasted red peppers (drained) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together cajun seasoning with salt pepper and garlic
- Dry rub cajun mixture on pork loin
- Pour honey over pork loin and rub on seasoned pork loin
- Let stand in fridge overnight.
- Heat oil in skillet sear all sides of pork loin till approx 2-3 minutes per side
- Place on baking sheet and finish in preheated oven at 350 degrees till pork loin is 150 degrees in thickest part of pork, let pork loin rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Heat butter in pan add fresh garlic till light brown
- Pour in wine and reduce by half
- Pour in heavy whipping cream and let reduce till it starts to thicken and is reduced down.
- Puree roasted red peppers add to reduced cream mixture.
- Slice pork loin and serve with red pepper cream sauce.