Marinated Beef BrisketFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 2 pounds beef brisket shopping list
- 2 cups beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup dijon style mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Place brisket in 13x9 (3-quart) glass baking dish or large resealable
- plastic bag.
- In medium bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix
- Pour over brisket, turning to coat; cover dish or seal bag.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven 325F.
- Drain brisket, reserving marinade.
- Place brisket and half of marinade (about 1-3/4 cups) in 13x9 baking dish; cover.
- Discard remaining marinade.
- Bake at 325 for 4 hours or until tender.
- Typically we marinate it overnight and cook for 4 hours (no longer).
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
oooooh!! yes, this will be made as soon as I can get the brisket. one of my favorite cuts of beef.thanks for sharing...robertg in loved it
Love it! Now I need a brisket!!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Love brisket! A marinated, "cooked long and slow" is the best!!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it