Marinated Beef BrisketFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 2 pounds beef brisket shopping list
- 2 cups beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup dijon style mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Place brisket in 13x9 (3-quart) glass baking dish or large resealable
- plastic bag.
- In medium bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix
- Pour over brisket, turning to coat; cover dish or seal bag.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven 325F.
- Drain brisket, reserving marinade.
- Place brisket and half of marinade (about 1-3/4 cups) in 13x9 baking dish; cover.
- Discard remaining marinade.
- Bake at 325 for 4 hours or until tender.
- Typically we marinate it overnight and cook for 4 hours (no longer).
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
made it last night and it was amazing...there were no leftovers. Will be using this one again. Thank you for sharing! :)jdedrick in Wilmington loved it
Love it! Now I need a brisket!!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Love brisket! A marinated, "cooked long and slow" is the best!!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it