Indian Beef Patties with Cucumber YogurtFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped seeded cucumber shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped seeded fresh jalapeno chile pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh mint shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 8 ounces lean ground beef shopping list
- Indian flat bread shopping list
How to make it
- For sauce in a small bowl stir together yogurt and cucumber.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- In a medium bowl combine onion, jalapeno pepper, mint, cumin, garlic and salt.
- Add ground meat and mix well.
- Form meat mixture into two patties.
- Place patties on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals then grill for 18 minutes turning once.
- Serve the patties on flat bread and spoon sauce over patties.