Basil Tomato and Mozarella Mini QuichesFrom berry 7 years ago
- Dough shopping list
- 2 cups all pusposeflour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- ¾ cup shortenng or butter shopping list
- 5 to 6tablespoons cold water shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1cup cream shopping list
- 1cup milk shopping list
- salt , pepper and nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tomato cuted in little squares shopping list
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 1/3 cup Mozarella cuted into cubes shopping list
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Dough for Pie Crust
- Preheat oven at 375 F.
- In food processor with knife blade attached, measure flour, shortening and salt., process 1 to 2 seconds until mixture form fine crumbs. Add cold water, process 1, to 2 seconds until dough forms on blades. Remove dough rom bowl; with hands, shape dough into ball.
- Line each pie pan and bake for about 15 - 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl cook the tomato and basil for about 5 minutes in a médium low heat.
- Fill each mini pie crust and add mozarella cheese.
- In the blender mix eggs, cream , milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Pour over each mini quiche and spread grated Parmesan cheese over each one.
- Bake for about 25 – 30 minuts and ready!
- Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookberry Riverside, Ca
The Rating6 people
I love bruschetta and quiches, I'm so happy you've found a way to combine them, will give this go. Thanksasheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
sounds delish..thanks!iffyo in loved it
some spicy kheema added would do wonders : )cholena in Food World loved it