Golden Curried Baked ChickenFrom tequila12 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Arrange chicken in prepared dish and set aside.
- Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat.
- Add next 6 ingredients and wisk until smooth.
- Pour butter mixture over chicken breasts and cover with foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes then uncover and baste with sauce.
- Continue baking uncovered (baste occasionally) until chicken is opaque and juices run clear when pierced, about 25 minutes.
The Cooktequila12 Sleepy Hollow, IL
The Rating4 people
This is in the oven right now and it smells great!
I used what I had on hand- chicken thighs and bottled lemon juice. I also browned the chicken first. I think it will be wonderful!katcooks in Newport loved it
Just made this again and made wraps with it: Lettuce, brown rice, and the chicken all wrapped up in a whole wheat tortilla. Went over well for lunch!katcooks in Newport loved it
Sounds terrific. I'm going to try this.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!