CARAMEL FILLED CHOCOLATE COOKIESFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2.5 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup cocoa (preferably unsweetened) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 20 to 25 Rolo candies, unwrapped (duh) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter and sugars. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Sift together flour, cocoa and baking soda. Gradually mix into sugar mixture. Refrigerate dough for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Wrap about 1 tablespoon of dough around individual candies, rolling into a ball shape. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes. Cool on rack before transferring to plate.
- Source: Allrecipes.com
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating1 people
I HAVE THIS RECIPE ALSO BUT IT USES 48 ROLOS DONT KNOW IF IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE OR NOT ITS ALL GOOD RIGHT ...... YOU HAVE MY 5 THANK YOUminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it