Perfect Pizza DoughFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place water in a large bowl.
- Add honey or sugar. mix well.
- Add sea salt, mix again.
- Add yeast, mix well, well, well!
- Let set for 5 minutes. It should cover the top with bubbles or foam.
- Add flour a cup at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- After 3 cups just add a little at a time, until it forms a ball of soft dough in the middle of the bowl.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes.
- Oil the outside of the ball and place it back into the bowl, let it rise for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Punch down and press into one or two pizza pans, depending on the size and how thick you want your crust, and how heavy your topping are going to be.
- I double this recipe for the two pans I have.
- Put on pizza sauce, topping and cheese.
- Bake at 350 f for about 30 minutes, or until done.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating3 people
I've used this recipe several times now, and every time it has not disappointed. I've even used it for breadsticks, and everyone loves it no matter what we make. Thanks for submitting it!simplewhimsy in Fairbanks loved it