Incredible White ChiliFrom tarra 8 years ago
- 1 TBSP oil shopping list
- 2 onions-chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic-chopped shopping list
- 8 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 3 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 2 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt (more or less to taste) shopping list
- 1 can corn shopping list
- 2 cans great northern beans shopping list
- 2 cups chicken-chopped shopping list
- Toppings: shopping list
- cheese-grated shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
- salsa shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT toppings.
- Simmer covered 20 minutes.
- Serve as follows:
- 3 tortilla chips-crushed
- 1 tbsp shredded cheese
- Cover with chili
- Top with salsa and sour cream.
The Cooktarra Soda Springs, ID
The Rating5 people
I love the color of this dish, enough heat to balance the coolness of the sour cream.trigger in loved it
This looks great - I look forward to trying it.sunny in Portland loved it
yum, looks great. I like to use hot green chili powder and a squeeze of lime. Will definately try this, thanks.starcooks in North Grafton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!