Kielbasa Pan RoastFrom crs101271 6 years ago
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 pound thinly sliced potatoes shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 3 cups fresh or frozen broccoli (thawed), in 2-inch pieces shopping list
- 2 large carrots, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram shopping list
- 1 pound kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch slices shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet over low heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove; drain on paper towels. Add vegetables and seasoning to the pan drippings.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, tossing frequently.
- Add kielbasa and water. Cover and cook over medium-low heat 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Crumble bacon and sprinkle on top before serving.
The Cookcrs101271 Norton, OH
The Rating3 people
Thank you for a great recipe posst, this sounds like just what I need to get my husband to eat his broccoli etc. Saw it at the 'Undercover Veggies' group!
Thanks!sitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
Whoa, bacon AND kielbasa in one dish - my husband is going to love this!modelsmom in Worcester loved it
I just made this for the first time last night (where else but on this site could you FORGET about a recipe this good?!). It was amazing - the kids both had seconds, & were picking at the dish until I took it away. They were both happy to eat all the...moremodelsmom in Worcester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!