Kielbasa Pan RoastFrom crs101271 8 years ago
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 pound thinly sliced potatoes shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 3 cups fresh or frozen broccoli (thawed), in 2-inch pieces shopping list
- 2 large carrots, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram shopping list
- 1 pound kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch slices shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet over low heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove; drain on paper towels. Add vegetables and seasoning to the pan drippings.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, tossing frequently.
- Add kielbasa and water. Cover and cook over medium-low heat 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Crumble bacon and sprinkle on top before serving.
The Cookcrs101271 Norton, OH
The Rating3 people
Oh goodness this sounds really good, love it. Great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
Whoa, bacon AND kielbasa in one dish - my husband is going to love this!modelsmom in Worcester loved it
I just made this for the first time last night (where else but on this site could you FORGET about a recipe this good?!). It was amazing - the kids both had seconds, & were picking at the dish until I took it away. They were both happy to eat all the...moremodelsmom in Worcester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!