Green Bean Casserole The BestFrom ejergens 9 years ago
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees shopping list
- 2 cans julienne cut green beans, drained shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 whole roasted red peppers diced shopping list
- 1-2 small cans chopped waterchestnuts (depending on your need for crunchy texture) shopping list
- 1 tbsp celery seed shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 cup french fried onions shopping list
How to make it
- Mix everything together with spoon in casserole dish EXCEPT french fried onions.
- put into oven for 40 minutes
- remove casserole and sprinkle french fried onions on the top as a crust.
- return to oven for 10-15 more minutes or until onions turn golden brown.
- FYI, you can also use broccoli instead of green beans for an excellent broccoli casserole as well.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookejergens Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!