Tuna Noodle CasseroleFrom ejergens 8 years ago
- Casserole: shopping list
- 1 cup rotini, farfalle, or macaroni pasta, uncooked shopping list
- 3 6 oz. cans tuna drained well shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups frozen peas or frozen mixed veg shopping list
- 2-3 roasted red peppers, chopped fine shopping list
- 1 grated onion shopping list
- 2 tsp celery salt shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup Bisquick mix shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cook pasta in boiling water til done and drain.
- Mix together with remaining casserole ingredients.
- Put in the oven, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and uncover casserole.
- In a bowl combine cheese and bisquick mix together and sprinkle all over top of casserole.
- Take the butter and dot the top of casserole with chunks of the butter.
- Return to oven, uncovered for 10-15 more minutes or until crust becomes golden brown and somewhat bubbly.
- Cool it off for a few minutes and Dig In!
The Cookejergens Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!