Triple Grain Peanut BreadFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup of yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1/2 cup of dried powdered milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup of sugar shopping list
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup of best quality peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9x5 loaf pan very well.
- In a mixing bowl, dump in the dry ingredients and mix with a fork to combine.
- Cut in the peanut butter (pretend like it is shortening or butter).
- Blend the egg with the milk and add to the crumbly grainy flour mixture.
- Mix and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at least 65 minutes, until the cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from pan.
- Slice,toast and enjoy with a big glass of milk.