Heroin Chicken WingsFrom lillyann 8 years ago
How to make it
- First, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the wings up into "drummettes". (Freeze the pointy "tips" for soup -- they make great broth!)
- Then combine the grated cheese and the seasonings. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not omit this step, or you'll still be scrubbing the pan for days!)
- Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
- Dip each "drummette" in butter, roll in the seasoned cheese, and arrange in the foil lined pan. Bake for 30-45 minutes at 350°F.
- Then ... kick yourself that you didn't make a double recipe!!
People Who Like This Dish 328
The Cooklillyann Colorado Springs, CO
The Rating34 people
I love chicken wings ... my favorite part of the bird! Thanks.linebb956 in La Feria loved it
These sound wonderful. will be making a double batch.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
Wow! Great pic, drooling just by looking at itliezel in Bloemfontein loved it