Cheese Stuffed MeatloafFrom wynnebaer 5 years ago
- Meatloaf: shopping list
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 lb. ground pork shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 med. onion shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 tbls. ketchup shopping list
- 1-2 dashes worcestershire sauce shopping list
- bread crumbs (Enough to bind all ingredients together) shopping list
- cheese filling: shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all meatloaf ingredientsin mixing bowl
- Combine all cheese filling ingredients in another mixing bowl.
- Press 1/2 of meat mixture into loaf pan making a well down the center lengthwise.
- Spoon cheese mixture into well.
- Top with remaining meat mixture and seal sides
- Bake @ 350 for 1 hour.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
The Cookwynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
The Rating1 people
Awesome recipe! I have been thinking about how to do something like this and which cheeses would taste best. Ricotta is one of my favs! Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing! 5madmommy in Wayne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!