Peanut Butter Chocolate Coconut Graham BarsFrom henrie 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 (325 for glass pan).
- In 13x9x2-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over melted butter. Top evenly with the coconut, then sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In small saucepan, over low heat, melt the chocolate chips with peanut butter. Spread evenly over hot coconut layer. Cool 30 minutes, then chill. Cut into bars.
- Store cookie bars loosely covered at room temperature.