Buffalo Chicken MeatballsFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 2 pounds ground chicken shopping list
- 1 small sweet onion shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce shopping list
- 1 stick unsalted butter shopping list
- blue cheese salad dressing or dip shopping list
- celery sticks shopping list
How to make it
- In food processor, combine onion, garlic and parsley. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Combine onion mixture with ground chicken.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Shape into small meatballs and arrange on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine wing sauce and butter. (For a hotter sauce, add more wing sauce and less butter. For a milder sauce, add more butter and less wing sauce.)
- Heat until butter is melted.
- Toss cooked meatballs with sauce.
- (At this point they can be chilled and reheated at serving time.)
- Serve hot with Blue cheese salad dressing and celery sticks.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating4 people
Sounds awesome, will have to try if I ever entertain!chefmandee in Okeechobee loved it
Sounds great will be trying these soon thanks for the post. Bakermanbakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!