Buffalo Chicken MeatballsFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 2 pounds ground chicken shopping list
- 1 small sweet onion shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce shopping list
- 1 stick unsalted butter shopping list
- blue cheese salad dressing or dip shopping list
- celery sticks shopping list
How to make it
- In food processor, combine onion, garlic and parsley. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Combine onion mixture with ground chicken.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Shape into small meatballs and arrange on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine wing sauce and butter. (For a hotter sauce, add more wing sauce and less butter. For a milder sauce, add more butter and less wing sauce.)
- Heat until butter is melted.
- Toss cooked meatballs with sauce.
- (At this point they can be chilled and reheated at serving time.)
- Serve hot with Blue cheese salad dressing and celery sticks.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating4 people
Sounds great will be trying these soon thanks for the post. Bakermanbakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
Sounds awesome, will have to try if I ever entertain!chefmandee in Okeechobee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!