In Beer Marinated Chicken LegsFrom chriesi 7 years ago
How to make it
- Salt chicken and leave for 30 minutes.
- Mix beer with chopped rosemary, mustard, pepper, nutmeg, lemon juice and some oilive oil.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and bake for 40 minutes, after raise heat to 200°C and leave for another 10 minutes.
- I made some potato with it which I have cut in pieces, salted, and added about 1 dl white wine and some thyme. Baked in oven.
The Cookchriesi Zuerich, CH
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!