breakfast casseroleFrom jeannej 8 years ago
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onions shopping list
- 1 pound sausage browned shopping list
- 6 oz mexican blend shredded cheese shopping list
- tabasco to taste (2 or more drops) shopping list
- 1 pkg frozen hashbrowns (sprinkled with salt and pepper) shopping list
How to make it
- brown sausage in skillet, drain.
- place hashbrowns in casserole dish salt and pepper on top
- top with sausage (you can add other cooked meats as ham etc.)
- mix : eggs, dry mustard, milk, onions, tabasco, in med. mixing bowl.
- (you can add mushrooms or spice it up with jalapeno peppers)
- pour egg mixture over meat.
- (place in fridg. over night if you choose)
- bake covered at 350 for 1 hour
- uncover 15 min. before done and add cheese bake till melted
The Cookjeannej Raleigh, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!