Peppermint PattiesFrom angelgirl94 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl,combine condensed milk and extracts. Stir well.
- Stir in enough confectioners' sugar to form a stiff dough.
- Knead until no longer sticky.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and flatten to form patties.
- Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- In medium saucepan over low heat,melt chocolate with shortening,stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Dip patties one at a time into chocolate using a fork.
- Place chocolate dipped patties on wax paper and chill until set.
- Keep refrigerated.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating2 people
Those sound like York Peppermint patties, I can do those LOL, love the york ones. Great post anglegirl. You don't by chance make the pulled mints do you or do you know of anyone that makes them, would love to replace my recipe I lost:(henrie in Savannah loved it
I'm so making these for Easter as our afterdinner treats. Love these so much and hate paying the price at the store. Thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it