Cranberry Chutney ChickenFrom newfiegirl 10 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 4 onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 can whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 tbsps red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepepr shopping list
How to make it
- In large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook until golden, about 4 minutes per side. Do not cook chicken through. Transfer to large plate.
- Add onions to frying pan; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and golden, about 10 minutes. Stir in cranberry sauce, water, vinegar, rosemary, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce has reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to frying pan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook, turning chicken occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes.