Broiled Chicken with Roasted Garlic SauceFrom batman 6 years ago
- 1 medium head garlic shopping list
- 1 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast shopping list
- 1/2 C. white wine shopping list
- 1tbsp. melted butter shopping list
- 1 C. milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 C. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice the top of the head of garlic, just enough to remove paper and expose the tops of the cloves. Drizzle with olive oil and roast in preheated oven, either in a clay grarlic roaster or wrapped in aluminum foil. roast 20 minutes or until cloves are soft and slip from skins when pushed. Change oven setting to broil(350 degrees). Let garlic cool.
- To prepare chicken, place in a 9by13 inch baking dish and splash both sides with white wine. broil for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, place butter or margarine and milk in a large skillet and heat over medium heat until warm. Stir in the flour and cheese. Stir over medium heat until sauce begins to thicken. Slip cooled garlic cloves from skin and add to the sauce (if desired, mince first). Add chopped parsley. Bring nearly to a boil, reduce heat and stir to control thickening. If desired, pour sauce over cooked rice or pasta and top with broiled chicken.
The Cookbatman Hastings, NE
- Not added to any groups yet!