Campbells Vegetable Beef SoupFrom luvshk 8 years ago
- 2 to 3 lbs of stew meat shopping list
- 1/4 c of butter shopping list
- 3 quarts of water shopping list
- 1 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp salt ( I use about half) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup chopped carrots shopping list
- 3 medium sized potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 c dried onions shopping list
- 1/2 c barley shopping list
- 6 cubes of beef bouillon shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the meat and veggies to the size you prefer. I prefer them cut about the size that you get in a can of the soup.
- Brown the meat in butter.
- Add all ingredients to a 6 quart crock pot. ( A smaller one won't hold it all !)
- Cook on low for several hours.
- Optional cooking methods: Pressure cook for 20 minutes or cook in a large pot on the stove over low heat for 2 to 3 hours.