Italian Herbed Pork ChopsFrom beautidiva 8 years ago
How to make it
- Rub the crushed garlic into both sides of your pork chop.
- In a small bowl mix herbs and sprinkle evenly on both sides.
- Lightly sprinkle salt on pork chop for flavor.
- Place chop in skillet. Add water just up to the edge of the pork chop. Cover the skillet and turn burner on low, let simmer an hour, or until water has evaporated.
- Once water is gone the chop with start to brown. Turn to brown evenly.
- Remove pork chop to plate, and pour wine into skillet. Turn up to Medium high and stir wine around getting the brown bits.
- Bring to a boil and ruduce heat a bit and let boil for 1 minute. Pour over chop and serve.