Cranberry Glazed SpareribsFrom craftyazgirl 8 years ago
- 3 lb. spareribs, cut into serving size pieces shopping list
- worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup jellied cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- orange slices, watercress or parsley for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.F
- Brush both sides of ribs generously with Worcestershire sauce an sprinkle with salt.
- Place ribs on a rack in a large baking pan. Bake for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine cranberry sauce, orange rind, brown sugar, lemon juice, and Worcestershire. Heat to melt and blend.
- Remove ribs from oven. Brush with glaze on all sides. Return to oven. Continue baking 20 to 30 minutes longer or until tender, turning and basting ribs several times ( or place on a grill over medium coals and barbecue for 20 minutes.
- Arrange cooked ribs on serving platter. Garnish with orange slice and watercress or parsley.