Double Peanut Butter ClusterFrom crossfire 6 years ago
How to make it
- Line tray with wax paper. Unwrap 20 peanut butter cups; cut into small pieces. Set aside. Unwrap remaining 6 peanut butter cups; cut into quarters.
- Place peanut butter chips and shorteining in medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave 1 minutes; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 1 seconds, just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Imediatedly add chow mein noodles and chopped peanut butter cups; stgir to coat.
- Drop mixture by heaping teaspoons onto prepared tray. Place peanut butter cup quarter on top of each candy. Let stand until firm. In necessary, cover and refrigerate until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- Makes about dozen candies/cookies.