Macaroon Kisses CookiesFrom crossfire 8 years ago
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 pkg (3 oz) cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 2 tsp almond extract shopping list
- 2 tsp orange juice shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 5 cups coconut flakes, divided shopping list
- 48 kisses shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add egg yolk, almond and orange juice; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking powder; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in 3 cups coconut.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 hour or until firm enough to handle. Remove wrapper from chocolates. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Shape dough into 1 inch ball; roll balls in remaining 2 cups coconut. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; immediately press cocolate on top o each cookie.
- Cool 1 minute; carefully remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- About4 dozen cookies