Baked Spinach Artichoke DipFrom shirlex7565 8 years ago
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing shopping list
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 can (about 14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 box (9oz) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese (1oz) shopping list
- toasted baguette slices or assorted crackers, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350*F. Mix mayonnaise and parmesan cheese. Stir in artichokes, spinach, and bell pepper.
- spoon mixture into 1 quart casserole. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Cover and bake about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with baguette slices.
- Makes 24 servings (2tablespoons each)
The Cookshirlex7565 Sparta, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!