Apple Cinnamon Pull-Apart CoffeecakeFrom undercoverangel 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease 10-cup fluted or plain tube pan.
- Shape dough into 30 1-inch balls.
- Combine jelly and cinnamon in bowl.
- Add dough balls and gently toss until evenly coated.
- Combine cereal and sugar.
- Roll balls in cereal mixture, one at a time.
- Place a singular layer of balls in prepared pan so they just touch.
- Top with another layer of balls.
- Cover with towel and let rise in warm place 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Remove towel and bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Loosen completely and invert into serving plate.
- Serve warm.