Four Layer Pistachio Pudding DessertFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 1st Layer shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 2nd Layer shopping list
- 2/3 cup powder sugar shopping list
- 1/2 of a 9 oz. container of Kool whip shopping list
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese(softened) shopping list
- 3rd Layer shopping list
- 3 3/4 cups milk shopping list
- 3 3 oz. pkg instant pistachio pudding shopping list
- 1/4 tsp almond flavoring shopping list
- 4th Layer shopping list
- Kool whip shopping list
- nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first layer ingredients together.
- Press into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350* for 13-15 min.
- Let cool completley.
- Whip second layer ingredients together and spread over crust
- Beat third layer ingredients and spread over cheese layer.
- Spread on rest of Kool whip.
- Sprinkle with a few nuts.
- This makes your fourth and final layer.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating6 people
This sounds perfect...Thanks for sharing.Is there butter in the first layer?
ambus in Lahore loved it
I like layered dessert and this one is really so rich.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I had gotten this recipe from my mom & lost it druing a move,i was so happy to have found it again! Thank You so much, DianeC
whitedove35_2004 in Velva loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!